A. Executive Summary
Hope Ambulette Service is one of the most efficient and reliable as well as courteous transportation services established today. We have been in business for over ( 25 ) years servicing the disabled and licensed to operate. Since 1984, we have emphasized our direction in facilitating excellence in equipping our drivers and maintaining our vehicles to its best standard.
We are located in the Bronx NY at 1563 Boone Ave, reachable to all areas within the 5 Boroughs of New York as well as throughout the tri-state area and beyond in addition, we are contracted to provide non-emergency livery, Ambulette and non-medicaid transportation for numerous private physicians in the Bronx. Features within our transport services contains the following:
- Hydraulic/ high top
- Air-conditioned vans
- Inspected by (DOT) every six months
- Functional heating system
- Seasonal radial tires
- Operable windows/Emergency escape doors
B. Licensing Requirements
Hope Ambulette Service, has maintained and/or complied with all Taxi and Limousine Commission (TLC) and department of Motor Vehicles (NYSDMV) licensing requirements related to the operation of Ambulette and livery service.
We have three licenses to operate under which are:
- Medicaid Provider
- Taxi & Limousine Commission/License
- DOT License
Our drivers are trained before placing out in the field. License check backgrounds are done and we have monitoring system that keeps our drivers in line with work detail and operation. Every employee has a uniform to maintain uniformity.
Board of Directors
- Jose Santana: President/ of Hope Ambulette Who has over 23 years of experience and also driver in the field of non-emergency transportation.
- Kevin Santana: General Manager/ Director of operations have many years of experience and professionalism to maintain quality service.
Office hours/ Office Numbers
Mon- Fri 6:30 AM- 7:00 PM/ Saturdays 6:00 AM-7:00 PM Sundays Closed
Dispatcher's Phone: (718) 842-8000/Office: (718) 842-5100/Fax: (917) 725 - 9950